For you - advice full of wisdom
1. Do much more than existing: live in a beneficial, profound, harmonious, pure, intense, affectionate and elevated way, aiming ceaselessly for your life to have a Godly sense and a real Godly integration.
2. Do much more than touching: strongly aspire to also feel the human being, or the living being, that you touch profoundly, empathically, intuitively, in a subtle-energetic way and even telepathically.
3. Do much more than looking: observe with a lot of lucidity and attention everything that you see, and constantly aspire to reach beyond appearances as quickly as possible, thus discovering a mysterious fundamental reality overlooked by the neglecting, dizzy, inconsistent, hasty and superficial ones.
4. Do much more than reading: memorize the essential, making intelligent connections at the same time; analyze instantly, in an intuitive way, everything that appears; synthesize, as much as possible, the essence of the written message and assimilate everything wisely.
5. Do much more then listening: listen everything carefully, become aware, simultaneously, of all the ineffable, complex phenomena of occult resonance triggered in your being by sound; intuit and see the real significance of the words’ tone in every dialog; discover which is, in reality, the force center (CHAKRA) where the human being (with whom you interact at some point) is predominantly fixed. Analyze his/her vocal tone every time, in a polyvalent and, in the same time, intuitive way.
6. Do much more than to settle to know everything in an easy, shallow and hasty way: aspire firmly, constantly and strongly to know the Ultimate Godly Truth; aim to mirror reality in wise, complex, profound and intuitive way, through a prompt, gradual and real wakening of the wisdom of the heart.
7. Do much more than to believe in God in a lukewarm, superficial and apathetic way: aim to feel Him all the time, as being present in an overwhelming way in your being; always do only His will; love Him to the uttermost of your power and always, without exception, truly offer Him the first place in your life.
The light in me sees and loves the light in you!