Heal Your Emotional Wounds Retreat
Soon to be announced
• Right before we are born, we act entirely as an empathetic organism, who is sensitive to vibrational energies, before we learn to talk and construct successive layers of defense, an egotist identity and copying mechanisms. We were emitting light, love and joy to anyone who wanted to enjoy these vibrations.
• They were responding with the same love and sympathy, validating our reality. We could feel the truth of our soul through a particular sensation, which we can define as: pleasure.
• On the other side, whenever our parents or other humans were manifesting fear, were closing their heart or treated us with distrust or were rejecting our joy, the vibration we were feeling was not anymore an expression of the Self.
• Thus the experiencing of outer world begins, of separating from life, of fear and of ego. All these sensations are alien to our soul and are perceived as pain. So we build up masks to cover up our emotional wounds, which are connected to the first 5 chakras.
• Our being is always searching for love in order to self-sustain. We present love in accordance with all 7 chakras.
• A simple but efficient method of healing our emotional wounds.